Frame is the world’s leading media brand for interior-design professionals. As a global team, we work together with a collaborative, creative and transparent mindset. Frame is always seeking passionate and driven individuals to join us as interns, employees, and collaborators.
Frame's interns are a valuable part of our team and we ask for a commitment of 36 hours a week in our office in Amsterdam. Of course, we can be flexible with regards to important study or work dates.
Frame is seeking a social media intern
Hours: 36 hours per week, for a period of 3 months
- Create social media content
- Assist in updating and maintaining Frame’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest channels
- Help grow the Frame brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms
- Research, implement and maintain campaigns
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing social media initiatives
- Provide general support to the communications team
- Work from home or from a co-working space
- A communications or media student, or recent graduate in a related discipline
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Passionate about social media, online marketing and the design industry
- Forward thinking and creative
- Independent and enthusiastic
What we offer:
An inspiring internship at a fast-paced company that is leading in the spatial design field. You will be an important member of the team and have the opportunity to learn by doing. We offer an internship fee.
Interested? Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
We're always looking for new collaborations with freelance writers in cities worldwide. If you're well-informed about your local design and architecture scene, plus have journalistic experience, feel free to pitch your story idea to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a selection of low-resolution images (JPEGs preferred) and a brief project description.